Bodegas Urbina has the capacity to produce 300.000 bottles of red Crianza, Reserva and Gran Reserva and 50.000 bottles of White and Rose grapes from their own vineyards, which are grown under traditional practices, not using herbicides and limiting use of pesticides and fungicides.
The cultivation is done in low-trained (vignes basses) and trellis, and does not force the production, not exceeding the 4,500 Kgrs. / Ha. Within the production capacity, wines are selected in order to be labeled as URBINA.
Bodegas URBINA currently offers a wide range of oenological possibilities, wines can be classified into three ranges:
- Urbina Tinto Crianza
- Urbina Gran Reserva Especial 1991
- Urbina Gran Reserva Especial 1994
- Urbina Tinto Gran Reserva 1996
- Urbina Tinto Selección 1999
- Urbina Tinto Reserva Especial 1998
Young Straigth Variety Un-Oaked
- Urbina Blanco (Viura)
- Urbina Rosado (Tempranillo)
- Urbina Garnacha
- Urbina Tempranillo